February 13, 2008

My new Family ...

Hey ppl ... This is M!tch ... again ... well yeah , I really dont have anything to talk about today ... my day waz really wack ... serisouly !!! ... most of my teachers yelled at me on and Im all sicki too .... it sux,but oh well , just wanted to let u guys know I found a new family ... yup , they're an awesome weird bunch at the Library on Central and southern ... this is the 2nd time I hang out with them and yet it feels as If I knw them since the longest ... they share the same intersts as me so thats pretty cool ... I guess ... plus they give me cookies and that a BIG plus lol ... I want a cookie now :[ .... anyway yeah ... hope everyone out there is doing great ... till' next time mis amigos ... maybe next time I'll have something better to write about ...

-M!tch O_o ?

No comments: