May 27, 2008

Teens are the Best!!!!

So.. My name is Anthony and My friend Santos here thinks that Volunteering is as very Proficient way to spend ones summer, and i agree with that. This is my third year volunteering and many people always think that volunteering is lame and uncool. Well wouldn't you like to keep yourself out of trouble??? Teen Volunteering is a great opportunity to gain job experience and also get in touch with references. This is my third year of volunteering and I enjoy it.. and maybe you will too :] Always visit the public libraries.... and another thing.......ACACIA ROCKS!! :)... and Christina Cooper rocks too!!!!

5 comments:

Acacia Teens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peaceman! said...

I know..kyia.. u rock too!!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha... ACACIA teens and Desert Sage teens should do a social over at Christina's House hee heee....

Peaceman! said...

HECK YES WE SHOULD!!!

Anonymous said...

1 t0t@ll3 @gr33 wit u but @c@c1@ d035n"t r0{k @5 mu[h @5 50M3 L1br@r135 (cough, cough mesquite, cough, cogh )