June 21, 2008

Theatre Camp..... :] SUMMER FUN!

Its me Peaceman and I was in a musical at school.. and now I got into theatre and stuff and I applied for a scholarship at Valley Youth Theatre's Summer Workshop/Camp because I thought it would be fun to do it. I didn't really want to pay $630 for a camp that consists for about a month. xD and I got the scholarship and I THINK ITS GONNA ROCK!!!... But yeah All im saying to you bloggers out there that, you can do anything to pursue your goals in life... :]

Check out www.theatrefinearts.blogspot.com

-Peaceman!
P.S. FUN is a Renewable Resource :]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rn't u spos'd 2 rite 'bout da library?

ps idc

Acacia Teens said...

you dont have to wright about the library all the time. idont think.

Anonymous said...

Yup, it is ok to post what is on your mind as well, though the focus is primarily library stuff.