September 20, 2008

Texting is bad??

Hey guys, I wanted to to tell you just how bad texting is even though I am addicted to it. this morning I was doing my usual sit in my pajamas until 11:00 in the morning and my dad asked me to come read an article about how texting was affecting many college and high school students and their resemes. In a nut shell it said that many of the young community was being refused jobs because they were writing their resame in "text talk."
Another reason is the all popular... texting while driving. Driving in Arizona is already a dangerous thing (just kidding) but most of the young people are so addicted to it they have car accidents because they can't pull their head out of their phone. My dad unfortunately is like these people. Once again just kidding.

Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So there is a new law now...
D.W.T.

Driving While Texting...


Tee Hee!