September 6, 2008

Twilight

I am new to this blogger thing but what I know is that Twilight is a great book. This is a book all about a vampire who is dedicated himself to not suck human blood but only animal. He protects a girl who is staying with her father in a small town. I haven't finished this book but it is so good that I woke up eaqrly this morning on a Saturday,mind you, and read until 11:00 a.m. this book is great and I would reccomend this book to any child ages,11 and + so be on the lookout for this great book... TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lauren

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren,

Very cool first blog. Small hint though...spell and grammar check. You will laugh later.

Anonymous said...

cool I love twilight I havent finished it yet though I read like1/5 of it yesterday

Smergirl:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the book.